Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Happy and a Sad

The Happy
Goes to Kelly on her 22nd birthday. ;) Kelly's enthusiasm for celebrating her birthday is contagious. Some of us find ourselves enthused despite ourselves. So thank you Kelly for all the ways you touch move and inspire me and all your friends.

The Sad...

I'll probably blog about this on my MovieJuice Blog but I wanted to share here.

Watching a tivoed episode of Firefly, one of my new favorites. There is always a show on tv where good guys facing real life challenges and the forces of "evil". You know I am a sucker for hero stories. Firefly is a hero story where the interpersonal lives are a captivating element of the story, the heart and soul if you will. So on to the sadness...
It was an excellent episode. A very gifted, very misunderstood young woman well...
It was a good episode, and when it was over, I deleted it from the Tivo. And I felt sad. That the show I enjoyed so much was now discarded. But I am happy to have seen it.