Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sunday 11/2004 Holes

The Main event of the day was a DVD showing of Disneys "Holes". They did a nice job with the tale and it makes for a nice light hearted 2 hours. I played a bit of Halo 2. Despite the ridiculous upfgrades of the game, it just can't touch the original. Always seems to be that way. The magic of the unkown, the slowly revealed, new characters, new images. No matter how good a movie is, if it's a sequel, it's rarely spellbinds like the first. I did enjoy a few episodes of ANGEL today. Love that show. A story of good vs Evil and redemption. The shows are cancelled but the reruns are captured on my DVR. It was a lazy day today as I am fending off the ill. Days seem to roll into sequels. I want to live a new story everyday. I'm not sure that's possible. Maybe I should renegotiate with my agent.