Friday, November 18, 2005

I have missed you blog

Ok I have to start off with a quote.
"Interesting to read. I see you are still stuck on your self."

That was an anonymous email I got after someone reviewed my website (I think).
It sent me into a flury asking people if they thought I was stuck on myself. I even asked a few people who are clearly not my fans. The consensus is I am confident, but not "stuck on myself". So I consider the matter closed. But I sincerely appreciated the comment and the opportunity it gave me to seek out more self awareness.

Guess what's going on this weekend?

Homestead-Miami-Nascar-Championships. Sweet. Andrea and Chris invited me to be their guest this weekend. They bought 3 tickets like last January. I am honored they invited me.

And I have reached a high level of anticipation. It took me half the race year to pick a driver to "follow" and I have decided on Carl Edwards. It should be a fantastic weekend.

We were so excited about it, we made it a work event. Now we have lottery winners and buyers, and structured settlement customers and buyers coming along.

I'll tell you all about the experience next week. ;)