Thursday, February 16, 2006

A century!

Well, I guess 100 is a Centum, and century is a measure of time but you are a smart blog, you know what I mean. This is our 100th blog post! Woo Hoo!

Ok. So I had this witty and pithy blog post all ready for last night and stupid blogger wouldn't let me sign in. Server issues. So guess what. I remember squat. AND, tossing in bed last night, I wrote abook, a song, a poem, and had 2 business ideas AND, I remember squat.

So I'm posting from nothing. My office is clean. I'm feeling a bit more on top of things at work. Ultimately-I am playing fairly well, the drills and practices have helped improve some aspects of my game. I feel pretty healthy except this week I've had a pinch causing me a constant headache. That's what happens when you get old...

Things have really changed for Kelly and I. On the surface it seems like we are distant but I think it's really just breaking through to a better friendship. We've been stuck for so long. It's hard knowing I have let her down, but i feel I have contributed so much, that a certain ampount of let down is acceptable.

Like in Ultimate, the main handlers always have the most turnovers. That's what happens when you are in the game.

As for Landmark, its a touch more complicated now. Kelly is avoiding Andrea, so things are uncomfortable. Outside of that, I feel like I have really grown a lot and opened up my soul a bit more.

I get the diplomat thing, the "being right" thing, and humor. I'm really paying attention to the diplomat and being right thing. Being right is really tricky for me, because I am always right. I hope I get to work through this up front tonight with the Forum leader.