Tuesday, February 07, 2006

the daze

A combination of physical fatigue, mental fatigue, sickness, and medication had me in a bit of a daze today. Must be something along the lines of the new parents who somehow manage to function on no sleep for months. Ok, maybe not. But wow, people are amazing. When really put to the test, people rise to the occasion.

I have kinda been put to the test, but I think I have failed every time. Deep down inside I think my test will be a really big one. And it is not my intention to fail on more of the smaller tests either...not to minimalize them by calling them small...holy crap...who am i justifying myself too>?

I guess some structured settlement people might find their way to my blog ;) So funny, I am the Loony Ant Guy, and he was derisive about my job as a garbage man. I don't think he is serious, I think he just has to write about stuff and that was as good a topic as any. I dount he is that shallow and narrow, but it is possible. I like him anyway, he made me laugh! I just hope he is ok, not stuck in himself all bitter and lonely.

Work is really kicking my butt these days. I am looking forward to some rest. As usual though my vacation will be demanding and draining most likely ;) I can't wait to see Brice. Like really It's just so in my heart to see him. I need to clear some space for the rest of my family, so when I visit, it can just be all about loving them ;)

Some great self opportunities today. Not being defensive, being a good listener, not being impatient. And i pretty much blew them. I was aware though and I enjoyed that.

so 2 people I
d like to get to know more. Doug and Nicole. 3 projects I need to work on-SEO, Hat tourney, and articles. Other stuff, stripes on car, website work, weight training, ultimate league/club team. A book? Standup comedy? who knows.