Saturday, December 10, 2005

Greg

I went to Greg Hall's house for most of the day today. We went to breakfast with his daughter Destiny. We had a great time out laughing and playing. Greg is a good dad and role model. After hours and hours of goofing off, and a brief time complete, I came home to get to some work done.

Working on some web stuff, and connecting with my Landmark forum group.

The Landmark forum is an education in awareness. Choosing your life instead of being a victim to it. The Forum in Action is a 10 session series, where small groups meet to further what we gained in the forum. I am the leader of the Palm Beach Group which just means I have extra work, and even more, that I get to take a strong stand for my group to be powerful in every aspect of their lives.

As a "lone wolf", I am appreciative of the opportunity to be forced into group interaction.