Sunday, January 22, 2006

...and

I want to share more, and offer more encouragement.

So I thought I should continue the previous post, which was techi blar blar and add in more of what's going on in my head and heart.

My mom. I want to save the world, because i feel I can't save my mom. And I have had zero success in the rescue department. And in the only place i feel like I may have succeeded in making a difference, I live afraid I'll just blow that too.

So, I need to talk this through with my momma. I just want her to be happy. Well, not just happy, I want her to live in joy, be proud of who she is, and fully engaged in the opportunity of every day.

I'm not sure where to go or what to do with that, except spend some time talking to my momma, and being ok with her being who she is, right where she is, but how do you stop wanting more for the people you love? Maybe that's why I'm drawn to heroes, they make a difference, and I just want to make a difference for her. I want to be her hero.

off that topic, another item on my mind is to be much more encouraging, patient, and compassionate. I'm certain that I will be successful with that pursuit.

Tired.