Saturday, January 21, 2006

Typicality

I was brilliant most of today, I get to my blog, and I have nothing to say. I'll start with a review.

Breakfast with Brian. That was awesome. We meet again, sounds romantic I know, next wednesday am. Brian encouraged me to write a letter to my parents. Not exactly rocket science, but as usual, life is most dramatically transformed in the small subtle movements of our soul.

Kelly was an excellent conversationalist this evening. I shared with her that I generally keep her at arms length, because we have different expectations for our relationship and that makes me uncomfortable. I no longer want to play such a small role in her life. I don't want to play that role in anyone's life, and there is no excuse good enough to let me get away with playing small.

Kelly also committed to getting her tenting for free, and raising $5k with her auction. And she called her sister to hang out Saturday, instantly addressing a racket.

Work was big too today, I am amused that we have a goal of $30Mill and in my mind it all pretty much falls on me. I gotta figure it out. I'm ok with that ;)

Dave kinda creeps me out. Really.

I am super pumped today, must be the fresh fruit I've been eating lately!

Well, kids, that's all I got. I'm worn out, my brain works so hard and end of the day all i got, is a tired brain. Tomorrow is another day, maybe I will let my brain rest and let my shoulders be in charge, or maybe my calves. You laugh, or not, but if I expect great things from them, who knows what they will produce?