Wednesday, January 18, 2006

sOOOOO Cold

I don't like the cold. Or wet grass, or sand, or having to get up before 8am, or saying stupid stuff.

Least it's not such a long list. I saw old friends from Trinity UMC. Cheryl, Sue, Albert, and Jacob? I didn't really know him... Albert is like a muscle man, sue and cheryl look exactly like they did 3 years ago. Amazing women. I miss that group, what they offered as people.

So 20 people at ultimate tonight. 3 new people who joined us from the web. 4 women, we've had none for so long. And more people are coming to the beach! I can finally say I am responsible for something good happening. Woo hoo!

I turn 30 soon, Greg says it's not long after 30 that you can't play sports anymore, fits with what my chiro said. I will miss running. Stupid bodies.

Andrea's gma passed away today. We are just dust and bones, flesh bags porting something valuable inside. Like we are just biding our time here until it's our turn to cross the bridge. or go to the bathroom, or ride the sheikra. I'm ok with death. Empty bodies kinda creep me out. Grandparents are really valuable people, losing them throws things off balance a bit, but it all settles in pretty soon.