Wednesday, February 22, 2006

McSteamy

That guy is McSteamy, like a pile of fresh doggi shizzle. Grey's Anatomy.

Anyway, I am a putz lately. Somehow I feel like I am shrinking agian, no not getting shorter, but getting smaller inside. It's very strange, But I am back to feeling like I am letting everyone down. Might have something to do with going back home. I even feel tight about that. Like lost in it again, like I'll blow it. So funny. I know that the fear is inauthentic. And I know the effects of the fear on my body are real. Thus the bowl of ice cream ;)

Whatever, so I'll just keep plowing ahead. I know life goes in in waves and I'm just in the trough right now. So I'm lousy right now at being a stand for other people cuz I feel like Mcshizzle right now.

Enroll-sharing your possibility in such a way that touches moves and inspires others.

I'm looking forward to this time off. But i know it will only give me what I ask for. So I want to make a big request for this vacation.

I want to be complete with my family, all of it, and come home transformed and inspired.
I want to be back in that place where enrolling others in possibility lit me up. I feel like I have blown it so much.

Maybe I can share that with my parents, maybe they will get that. What it's like to try to be all you can and falling short. Not knowing how to contribute or connect anymore. ;)

Ahh...precious poopy headed break downs. Such sweet opportunities for transformation.