Sunday, December 18, 2005

the call

I am on a conference call right now. It's really entertaining. It's for my Landmark seminar series. We are in small groups, and I am a group leader of a group. Not for any other reason than i was voted the leader, not because I am qualified to be one.

My role is to be transformed AND to stand for the transformation of each of my group members. I like that and I am willing to struggle through it. I am struggling a little. I should be calling them more. I am lazy sometimes.

Nice day today. Beach Ultimate is fun, albeit sandy.
Nice time having dinner at Kathy's. That was fun!

Movie night was rescheduled again, to Thursday!

This will be a nice week leading up to the Holidays. Ultimate will be fun. I think I have to go to Greg's house this week. They paid me to sleep at the house because the dogs are sick. That's way too much pressure. I think they'll be fine though. I think I will enjoy the solitude. A peaceful and personal holiday sounds very nice.