Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Not so

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! I have really been slacking. But I'm very happy to be back on the morning blog patrol.

So much has happened! It just keeps snow balling. Great and awful talks with Geri, one monute she is moving forward, the next she is clubbing me again like an eskimo desperate for blubber. Kelly is hot and cold like the shower in a low rent apartment. And I'm just above luke warm myself. Pretty strong in the area of courage and contribution, but really slacking on my own game plans.

SELP starts this weekend. That should super charge my efforts.

I'm still struggling to not "upset" people. I have been a few minutes late to places lately. I didn't return a call or two. I haven't kept some commitments. I haven't been patient enough.

I am proud of my efforts at work, i've been a stand in meetings for what by whens and being a contribution. I have had great conversation with her. And I like where my heart is with Brice. And the CnC I've had in my relationships.

No ultimate in a week, resting my back. Andrea commented yesterday that she is grateful to not be so busy. I agree. I used to have more time at home. But I also miss playing ultimate, I know, it's just been a week. 9 days actually. And I look forward to dancing. Andrea is going to take on being my dance instructor. I have no idea what that looks like yet.

Did I mention I went to church ? It was really pleasant. Andrea was in total culture shock, she had no experience with that type of worship, as a Catholic, she was really excited and had a lot of fun.